Friday, October 9, 2009

About Seventy

This blog has moved to a new domain: HurraBier.com. Please take a moment to update your bookmarks.

New URL for this post: http://hurrabier.com/about-seventy

Last night, I tried the Red Hook Treblehook Barley Wine Ale, and I am almost dumbstruck by its sheer awesomeness.  WOW.  But more on that later.

Being that it is the end of the week, and the start of my beer-slingin' weekend, I'm pretty tired yet still looking forward to chatting with my cool beer-loving customers and getting folks to try new beverages and expand their ale horizons.  It's so much fun to have a table full of people each find a new taste to explore, and come away with a new appreciation for the stuff.  Maybe a nap is in order first, though.

Happy Friday, peeps.



No comments:

Post a Comment